Based on the principle of integration, sequences of different types of events are foreseen by AQUASTRESS in different test-sites in Bulgaria, Cyprus, Italy, Morocco, Poland, Portugal, The Netherlands, Tunisia:
- Info-Days: a cycle of one-day events carried out in the project test-sites to present the project AQUASTRESS to the local authorities and stakeholders, and discuss with them ways of project implementation that could better respond to local needs and concerns.
- Technical Workshops and Seminars to disseminate and communicate research results towards the scientific community and the society.
- Communication and dissemination workshops amp; seminars aimed at strengthening dialogue and communication on water-stress and project progresses within local (in test-sites) stakeholders fora and beyond the local fora towards politics and society.
- Summer schools short education modules on water and water-stress addressed to children and youths, from primary school to bachelor level in the project test-sites. The schools are aimed at increasing awareness of children and youth regarding water problems.
- Training courses addressed to professionals, practitiones and governmental officers. Topics are identified on the base of needs arising in the test-sites.